Windows Features in Window 10

Reaction score
I am currently running Windows 10 ver. 2004 ( OS Build 19041.329 ) on my machine.
I am wondering why Windows Features On or Off are not working. I followed all advises checking my OS : with DISM and SFC tools, Windows Update Troubleshooting App and activating the service of Windows Module Install but the window of feature is still blank.
How to fix this issue ?

Reaction score
I'm assuming something in Windows got corrupted. Beyond what you've tried, I'm not sure there's much you can do besides reinstalling Windows. But hopefully another member may have more insight in to that.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
The only other thing I might suggest is to temporarily add a new local user account as a member of the local administrators group.
Just to check to see if the issue is specific to your profile or more of a global issue with the install, in which case you may have some critical file corruption and might want to attempt an in-place upgrade repair.

There's literally a ton of info on the net on how to do this. I'd suggest obtaining the latest ISO from Microsoft to use to create installation media
AND
Although it is generally pain free and preserves your personal data, programs, drivers and such, I would still recommend backing up all your critical data before proceeding.

Reaction score
Yes, try adding another user account first and see if the if you can open it there. I always forget to suggest that. And I literally have a 2nd profile on my PC for that very reason.

Ask a Question