windows media player

Reaction score
Hi
Is it possible to change the windows media player directory from C drive to D drive as I have just installed a 240gb ssd and reinstalled windows 10pro, reason being I do not want to put all the music on the ssd just want to us the new drive for the OS, office & internet, the D drive is a 1TB so I would rather put must stuff on there
Many thanks
Paul

Reaction score
I just put my music in a Music folder on the D: drive [C: is OS at 150GB, D: is Data at780GB], right-click and choose Open with then WMP. My other choice is VLC. Whichever I choose can be set as the default program. WMP is part of Windows installation but VLC [and other third-party programs] can be installed on D: or other drive/partition.

Reaction score
You may want to move all your libraries (downloads, documents, video, music, etc.) over to the hdd.

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Thanks for the feedback all sorted but have run into another problem which I am just to about ask on another post

Ask a Question