Windows not recognizing camcorder

Reaction score
Having trouble getting windows 10 to recognize the capture device. Updated the driver on the video card, though that might do the trick, no luck with that. I was hoping the community would be able to help.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Need to know a few more details; what make/model is the capture device, does you system have the required connections?

Reaction score
Need to know a few more details; what make/model is the capture device, does you system have the required connections?
I have tried a couple: the last one was EasyCapture. Everything is connected. I will unload you system report.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    71.9 KB · Views: 543

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Is this a custom build or an OEM PC?

It looks like your running a insider version. That said...that might be the issue right there.

Reaction score
This is the capture device: Storite USB 2.0 Video Audio Capture Card Adapter. As for the computer, it is an SYX Ascent MXi7, from ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8H61-M LX2. I sent you the system information the other day.
I hope this the info that you need.
Snuffy410

Ask a Question