windows update crashing and windows freezes when right clicked on something

Reaction score
guys i recently installed windows 10 through windows update and everything was going fine until one day suddenly my pc started freezing whenever i right clicked something.
whenever i right click anything on the screen the blue loading circle would appear and will continue rotating forever

the second error is that whenever i try opening windows update section by going start>settings>update and security
then the first tab is of updates but i would load for a second and then suddenly crash. i tries windows update troubleshooter too but it didn't detected any errors.

the third error is windows group policy client service is showing error while trying to log into my pc

please someone help me ASAP.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I think I would probably start by attempting to determine if this was a global problem or if it was just unique to one particular profile.
Try creating a new local user, as a member of the local administrators group (not a standard user). Log off as you and log on as the new user and see if any, some or all of the problems persist with the new user profile.

Ask a Question