SOLVED Windows updates 1903 and 1909 will not install

Reaction score
Clintlgm and Bastet...I feel I should explain why I closed this thread as solved. I decided my best bet was to simply turn my laptop over to me local computer repair guru and let him fix my problem. Both of you supplied me with great suggestions/reccomendations but the processes became more involved than my computer illiterate abilities felt comfortable with. Thank you sincerley for being willing to help and I certainly appreciate every bit of it.
You have done the correct thing if you're not confident to do those things its better to have them done. As simple thing can be quite complicate done incorrectly.
Thanks for letting us know how you solved your issue

Reaction score
Clintlgm,
I owed the both of you an explanation. You both provided some very good input and some great suggestions/reccomendations. It simply got to be too much for an old guy like me (I'm 74 by the way) to grasp. Since starting to use computers I have tried to learn more than just the basic's but realized pretty fast that it was not that simple nor easy. Lets just say I can screw things up very quickly when I get over confident. I have had more than a few of those experiences none fortunately causing serious problems. I have sweat through a few though where I thought "Damn, you've really gone and done it this time!" I'm positive I'll do it again though. Probaly many more times.

Ask a Question