Yet Another Bluetooth Post..

Reaction score
seriously windows get it together with bluetooth....this has been my BIGGEST ISSUE WITH 10....

bought my SECOND pair of MPOW bluetooth headphones (love them hate W10 with them..)
ive disabled the telephone setting in device manager but only issue is it then cuts off EVERYTHING from them.....

would love if a windows worker would actually work on this MAJOR BUG!!!

Reaction score
seriously windows get it together with bluetooth....this has been my BIGGEST ISSUE WITH 10....

bought my SECOND pair of MPOW bluetooth headphones (love them hate W10 with them..)
ive disabled the telephone setting in device manager but only issue is it then cuts off EVERYTHING from them.....

would love if a windows worker would actually work on this MAJOR BUG!!!
Well, you computer doesn't receive calls? so why turn off telephone options? It sounds to me like you not installing the correct software for your headphones. To use windows setting your headphone need to be qualified as" Precision" for windows setting to be available. So your headphones should have drivers that you need to install?

Ask a Question