SOLVED 2004 update

Reaction score
Wheew! That was a good test of your patience and "stick to itiveness" Glad you got it; 'cause the only thing I had to suggest would be to check for lint under the roller ball
View attachment 12218 :D
Funny! No roller ball anymore. :) Had to stick with it - can't afford to buy another 17" laptop.

On another note, I have a 15" Acer Aspire that was brought to me today. It needed some updates but I'm wondering if I should do the 2004 update while I have it here. After all my trials and tribulations I'm questioning it. Give me a pep talk. :)

Reaction score
Funny! No roller ball anymore. :) Had to stick with it - can't afford to buy another 17" laptop.

On another note, I have a 15" Acer Aspire that was brought to me today. It needed some updates but I'm wondering if I should do the 2004 update while I have it here. After all my trials and tribulations I'm questioning it. Give me a pep talk. :)
You can do it! , You can do it! ,You can do it! , you can, you can! [man 1st mouse balls, now high school cheers; today is gettin' better an' better] :D Go for it Marcycn think of the thrill of victory :p p.s. good luck on whatever you decide to do.

Reaction score
You can do it! , You can do it! ,You can do it! , you can, you can! [man 1st mouse balls, now high school cheers; today is gettin' better an' better] :D Go for it Marcycn think of the thrill of victory :p p.s. good luck on whatever you decide to do.
I'll let you know. :)

Ask a Question