A possible solution to the problem of opening the configuration and personalization windows.

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I do not intend to expose a problem regarding to Windows 10, but to propose a solution to one i think many people is having (Based on what i have seen in many posts). The problem consists in the following aspect:
It is not possible to open the configuration window in any way in windows 10. In my particular case, in addition to that, I was not able to open the personalization window as well.
So if you are in that group, one simple solution I have come across is this: Just download this program “USB FIX” (https://www.usb-antivirus.com/download/usbfix/), go to the clean tab , and then wait for it to clean a suspicious virus I think is the problem for that bug.
After having done that, my computer got back to normal, and actually was the only solution (after many tried), that solved my problem (I expect also solve yours).
Leave comments below to see if the problem was solved.

Ask a Question