All My Web and Win Docx Fonts are Weak and Watery

Reaction score
Hi think somthing has happenned All My Web and Win Docx Fonts are Weak and Watery and the Colour Standard Black in Some cases appears a Light Olive Green? It has changed all the old Word Docs files and Documents and is happening as I type this. Web Sites, Browsers, Drop down Menu's, Menus' Everything its Like somone has changed the Default Fonts to a Watery "Light font "and a bit like a 'Faded Indian Ink Green Colour.
I did get an error Message that may not be Related Hope you can help Dazzla

Plug in Containerexe App Error
The Exceotion Breakpointhas ben Reached
(0x8000000) occured in the App at Location 0x000000006EOCED3B

Attachments

• Window all the Fonts are washed out 13,03,2016_001.jpg
    Window all the Fonts are washed out 13,03,2016_001.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 660

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Could you tell us something about your computer?
Manufacturer's Name, Model Name, Model Number, Part Number??
What display adapter do you have installed, what driver are you using for it. Check Device Manager.
The image you attached looks fine to me. Of course I'm viewing it on my computer and not yours.

Reaction score
Sorry about the Delay' It Appears there is a Script Bug on this Page and its Been an Hour trying enter this Stuff Its like it Freezes and That there is somthing Running in the Back Ground Cursor is Busy and until that stops I could not Work I ran Script De Bugger several times but I don't kow if its that becase I openened and Sent a GMail and Several other firefox Sites and they were Fine? Anyway Here is PC Data. Cany you please tell me How can I enter this Info as a "Signiture Template) by default on all Threads in Future Thanks Cheers for Now Dazzla

DELL Inspiron 660

Other Code DFVTXI

DELL Inspiron 660MT 4GB DDR3 SDRAM--(09-01-2013)

DELL Inspiron 660 S 21” BENQ Screen, Microsoft Windows (10) 64Bit Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family15 Model Paid Version Kaspersky and Genie Time-line Backup
Service TAG is: = 29258595685
Computer Service Tag = 29258595685
Express Code Number = (S/N) DFVT 8 X 1
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 510 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller, 6Hard Drive (S): C:/ Total - 152617 MB, Free - 113349 MB
Weston Digital 1 Terabyte Exterior HDD (Back Up
4 Partitions
EBOOKS MY Pictures Backup = (H) H---Music Files == (G) --- Movies & Videos == (J ) ---Vault ALL == (I )

Reaction score
Sorry about the Delay' It Appears there is a Script Bug on this Page and its Been an Hour trying enter this Stuff Its like it Freezes and That there is somthing Running in the Back Ground Cursor is Busy and until that stops I could not Work I ran Script De Bugger several times but I don't kow if its that becase I openened and Sent a GMail and Several other firefox Sites and they were Fine? Anyway Here is PC Data. Cany you please tell me How can I enter this Info as a "Signiture Template) by default on all Threads in Future Thanks Cheers for Now Dazzla

DELL Inspiron 660MT 4GB DDR3 SDRAM--(09-01-2013)
S 21” BENQ Screen, Microsoft Windows (10) 64Bit Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family15 Model Paid Version Kaspersky and Genie Time-line Backup
Service TAG is: = 29258595685--Computer Service Tag = 29258595685
Express Code Number = (S/N) DFVT 8 X 1
Processor Count: 1-- RAM: 510 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller,
Hard Drive (S): C:/ Total - 152617 MB, Free - 113349 MB
Weston Digital 1 Terabyte Exterior HDD (Back Up
4 Partitions
EBOOKS MY Pictures Backup = (H) H---Music Files == (G) --- Movies & Videos == (J ) ---Vault ALL == (I )

Helloo 'Trouble' Did you See the Info you Requested, Are you still Able to help as No one else will if they think you are already Assisting Dazzla

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Checking here
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...+drivers+for+intel+82845g+graphics+controller
Under "Legacy" Intel graphics products, there doesn't seem to be actual supported OS drivers for your GPU since XP
Likewise, checking here
http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=R106456
The latest driver that Dell seems to have is also indicating XP as the latest Operating System driver.

IF Windows 10 cannot provide a driver that works for your GPU, then your only alternative might be to purchase a Video Card for your system that will work with Windows 10.
You'll need to inspect the computer to see what slots might be available (PCI, PCIe, AGP) to facilitate such an upgrade.

Reaction score
Checking here
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...+drivers+for+intel+82845g+graphics+controller
Under "Legacy" Intel graphics products, there doesn't seem to be actual supported OS drivers for your GPU since XP
Likewise, checking here
http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=R106456
The latest driver that Dell seems to have is also indicating XP as the latest Operating System driver.

IF Windows 10 cannot provide a driver that works for your GPU, then your only alternative might be to purchase a Video Card for your system that will work with Windows 10.
You'll need to inspect the computer to see what slots might be available (PCI, PCIe, AGP) to facilitate such an upgrade.
Thanks Trouble I am assuming that you agree that its a Faulty Driver that is causing all this
So I dont know what to do as you can see from the Screen shot it is Definatly a Match for My Card I asssume there is only one "Driver Link "I need to instal or are there Several this is the One I would choose simply because it is an Identical Code I am assuming that its meant for my Computer Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller, 64 Mb I will Contact support at DELL first thatnks and that XP and not WIN 10 does not matter What do you think Cheers Dazzla

Reaction score
Thanks Trouble I am assuming that you agree that its a Faulty Driver that is causing all this
So I dont know what to do as you can see from the Screen shot it is Definatly a Match for My Card I asssume there is only one "Driver Link "I need to instal or are there Several this is the One I would choose simply because it is an Identical Code I am assuming that its meant for my Computer Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller, 64 Mb I will Contact support at DELL first thatnks and that XP and not WIN 10 does not matter What do you think Cheers Dazzla
Thanks Trouble I have Luckked out I found a "Win 10 Driver Site" they are Win 7 & 8 compatable and i Downloaded them Un Zipped them and it was a Sinch to install them So I will close this thread Now and thank You for Your Help and Accurate Advice until next time Thank You Dazzla

Ask a Question