Anyone know?

Reaction score
Why when I change my wallpaper on my main desktop PC (hardwired to modem) it changes to the same on my other 3 PC's on my home network, specifically on my Dh's laptop, )his is wireless connected,) where he wants something different, I tried everything to stop this at a loss now, anyone??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Have you got all the PCs sync'd to the same Microsoft account? It sounds like they're sharing personalisation settings. Try going to Settings > Accounts > Sync your Settings and then disable the theme sharing option :).

Reaction score
Tried theme sharing not an option, just changed my wallpaper again and Dh booted up his lt sure enough he got mine as well, Darn!!

Reaction score
you need too disable sync or change sync settings good luck with that took me a while too realise a while ago

Reaction score
no disable sinc. needed, I found it in settings is was simply stop sharing themes and all is good.

Ask a Question