Anyone still yearning for a Win 7 Start Menu ?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I too like the new start menu of windows 10. The only bitch I have is how the programs list is alphabetized to include those crap apps. I wish those apps were all grouped together at the top.

Reaction score
Right-click on start used to pop up a list of commands but now is settings for classic shell. This is kind of a nickel-dime issue but one that I noticed.

Reaction score
I have been using the Start10 menu and prefer it, I have link that brings up the Windows 10 menu, so it is the best of both worlds.

My problem isn't the menu so much as it is the rest of Windows 10. I am just not a fan of it, to many things have been removed, that I used from both Windows 7 and 8. I really don't consider 10 an upgrade, for me in many ways it is a downgrade.

The App Store is severely lacking, and I think it will be the end of 2016, till they make it a reasonable OS. But, on the bright side, I suspect by 2020 they will have an entirely new OS awaiting people, regardless of what they say about this being the last version of Windows. There Website shows it's end of support date as 2025, I think it was.

Ask a Question