SOLVED Back in black...

Bif

Reaction score
Hi folks, its been awhile as this summer has been one of the busiest for us in many many years...between major house renos,painting, building fences and trying to fit in a bit of a vacation on top of that the old HP has been tucked away accumulating dust and the odd cobweb.
With having sparked it up for the first time in months the usual updates were waiting in the wings to cause potential havoc but thankfully that hasn't been the case thus far, although this new "MICROSOFT TEAMS" popup is cheesing me off a tad.
Ive not used my Microsoft account in eons nor signed into it, wouldn't even know where to begin to do so..and frankly don't have any want or need to. How would one stop this irritant from showing every time upon startup?
As always thanks in advance and hope all the members are well and have enjoyed the summer!

Here is a snip of the popup and the current build I'm running...

1.JPG
Capture.JPG

Bif

Reaction score
Update, well I guess its like riding a bike...a little bit of time off it but I still figured out how to get er done...disabled it in Start Up and all good now.
Hope I don't eat those words ;-)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Well.... welcome back. Sounds like you managed to stay pretty busy.

Bif

Reaction score
Well.... welcome back. Sounds like you managed to stay pretty busy.
Thanks and yes, it's been an eventful summer for sure. Will be perusing the pages this week to see what I've missed!
Cheers

Ask a Question