Blank screen in solitare

Reaction score
I just have the advertisement model but when I select a game the screen goes white instead of loading the add before the game. I reset and it is fine for a few games then goes back to the blank screen. Any help?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Twosees,

It's been a long while since I had Solitaire Collection on my system.

Given the Reset option is not resolving the issue satisfactorily, your best bet I would be to uninstall it then go to the Store, download and install it again.

You may be able to uninstall by clicking Start > Settings cog > Apps then scrolling down to the Solitaire and clicking Uninstall.

If that is not possible, then in your search box type powershell then in the search results locate and right-click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

You'll be prompted by UAC, click yes

Now in the Administrator: Windows PowerShell console type or copy & paste the following:

Code:
Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage

Press Enter key

Type exit and press Enter key to close the console.

Now go to Store and download/install it again.

Reaction score
I have both reset and uninstall reinstall several times. each time it corrects itself for a few games then when I click on a game, instead of an add before the game comes up, all I get is a white screen

Reaction score
Hi,

what version of W10 are you running?, I upgraded a friends PC yesterday and he was using version 15XX. ;)

System Settings > System > About:

windows build info.JPG

Reaction score
I just have the advertisement model but when I select a game the screen goes white instead of loading the add before the game. I reset and it is fine for a few games then goes back to the blank screen. Any help?
trying to figure this out too. it happened after a recent restart update to the windows system. maybe we have to wait for the fix to that update. ??

Ask a Question