Cannot acces to my own account.

Reaction score
Hello, I have huge major problem, and I cannot find the solution anywhere...

I was on my Window 10 Administration account (Called Tavernier). Then Windows wanted me to link a email so security. I do so. I set my own password. But I realise that it asked me at each starts of the computer. Since I'm the only user I want my computer to start directly on the desktop. So I remove the password.

I wanted to install something for my work, it pops me the normal "Use the Admin rights to execute this" clic yes or no. But this time it asked me a password. So I try my last password and an empty one, the Yes bouton was always gray. So I couldn't install anything on my own computer. Great.
So I decide to open the Super Administration account with the user net Administrator /active: yes
So I go in user options and I realise that my normal account (Tavernier) is not here any more. Gratter. So I want to add one, impossible. Even in command line. Then I unactivate the Super Administrator account, restart computer.

And the result is : "Your account as been disabled. Contact the adminstrator of this computer"
I can't lunch the computer in safe mode to open again this Super Admin account. So I feel like I can't use my own computer.

Please help me, I have so really important things to do with my computer.

Reaction score
Hello, I have huge major problem, and I cannot find the solution anywhere...

I was on my Window 10 Administration account (Called Tavernier). Then Windows wanted me to link a email so security. I do so. I set my own password. But I realise that it asked me at each starts of the computer. Since I'm the only user I want my computer to start directly on the desktop. So I remove the password.

I wanted to install something for my work, it pops me the normal "Use the Admin rights to execute this" clic yes or no. But this time it asked me a password. So I try my last password and an empty one, the Yes bouton was always gray. So I couldn't install anything on my own computer. Great.
So I decide to open the Super Administration account with the user net Administrator /active: yes
So I go in user options and I realise that my normal account (Tavernier) is not here any more. Gratter. So I want to add one, impossible. Even in command line. Then I unactivate the Super Administrator account, restart computer.

And the result is : "Your account as been disabled. Contact the adminstrator of this computer"
I can't lunch the computer in safe mode to open again this Super Admin account. So I feel like I can't use my own computer.

Please help me, I have so really important things to do with my computer.

Reaction score
Here is what I finally have.

Attachments

• IMG_20151013_123051.jpg
    IMG_20151013_123051.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 479
Reaction score
Sorry if you might feel like I'm rude.

Had no time to wait an answer. Copied my data via booting on my Linux. I've lost a lot but I least I can work. So I'm reinstalling Windows 7 and upgrading at 10. I'll get the same usual driver bugs, but guess I'm used to it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right click on windows icon on taskbar, then click command prompt admin, then type in netplwiz, hit Enter, then take check mark out of users must use PW etc. out then restart and all should be ok.

Reaction score
Right click on windows icon on taskbar, then click command prompt admin, then type in netplwiz, hit Enter, then take check mark out of users must use PW etc. out then restart and all should be ok.

I don't think the OP can do that since he wrote...........

Then I unactivate the Super Administrator account, restart computer.

Reaction score
Uranium,

Do not post the same question more than once.
Your eagerness to solve the problem is noted, but post the same question twice in different forum is called "cross posting" and it is not acceptable here and in any other forums.

In your other thread, you said you have started reinstalling Win 7 and then will go back to Win 10 afterwards.
That will take quite some time, but wish you luck.

Last edited:

Ask a Question