Can't access group policy client - windows 10 -

Reaction score
I am getting a message when I log onto my pc that system cannot connect to group policy client - which I believe causes me to have long waits to get into my e mail. I eventually get into my e mail, but may have to wait 1- - 15 minutes for it to fire up. I see lots of comments online about this same issue. Why does MSN not fix the problem with a windows update?

I never had this error condition until I downloaded windows 10, so I believe it's connected to windows 10. Microsoft should be aware of this error condition and fix it via auto updates to pc.

Is there any know way to get this error condition fixed?

I see on-line ads for downloads to fix it, but I am suspicious of them and will not use that route.

Reaction score
Hi kimo. Welcome to the forums.

This is an english language forum. It serves no purpose to redirect those requesting help to a site which displays in an unfamiliar language.
If it is your native language, perhaps a translation of the help article, pasted here, would help?

Reaction score
Hi davehc
I am really sorry
you will also find out that your issue is most probably caused by Google Chrome web browser which doesn't require administrative privileges to get installed. so all you just need is to uninstall google chrome then reinstall it & when you get prompted to administrative privileges, just click on cancel. google chrome will continue to install with non admin mode. this is also better for the security of your windows 10 machine. so if what causes this error to you is a web browser you don't have to give it a permission with admin. however, you may need what Microsoft published if it is a driver.

Ask a Question