Can't log in on window 10

Reaction score
Hi.. I just installed windows 10 from 8.1. It won't take any key into the log in box. Any suggestions on what to do from here. I wish I had not installed now. Thank you.

Reaction score
To the OP (Debbie)

Can you clarify what you mean by the "key". Do you mean the password..or..?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Tyrone & Dave,

This thread was started in August, 2015.

Unlikely they will respond now.

They probably need to change batteries on keyboard, or check language setting, or just use the Ease of Access On Screen keyboard for now, then check drivers once logged in.

Reaction score
Thanks I looked at the date of the last post only.. I have unwatched it. Obviously some bad advice given, anyway.

Reaction score
Here are 6 ways to reset lost user password on Windows 10:
http://www.iseepassword.com/how-to-bypass-windows-7-password.html

For a local account, you can reset the password with a password reset disk, Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset, or PCUnlocker. For a Windows Live account login, you can reset it via Microsoft's online password reset page, or switch it to a local account offline.

If you have created a password reset disk from your Windows 10 device before forgetting password, you can use it to remove or reset Windows 10 password without login easily.

1. Insert the password reset disk into your PC device, on the logon screen, press Enter directly.

2. You will get the message, "Your password is incorrect." Click on Ok, click on "Reset password", and then follow the instructions to reset an empty password on the text box.

Ask a Question