SOLVED Cant open Lockscreen

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
As is often the case with these types of threads, we are often missing key information.
His OP begins with "So I reset my PC"....
What we don't know is why? What problem preceded and caused the need for a "reset".
That information might be helpful.
OR
We could just continue throwing out random guesses as to why something that should work almost automatically is not working as expected.

Reaction score
"We could just continue throwing out random guesses "

Too right - too many. Including mine:mad:

Reaction score
As is often the case with these types of threads, we are often missing key information.
His OP begins with "So I reset my PC"....
What we don't know is why? What problem preceded and caused the need for a "reset".
That information might be helpful.
OR
We could just continue throwing out random guesses as to why something that should work almost automatically is not working as expected.
I had problems with login in to Microsoft store

Reaction score
"I had problems with login in to Microsoft store"
Sorry. No offence, but this is typical of your inadequate replies. What trouble - details - anything.

Reaction score
I did suggest a reinstall earlier, but have had some second thoughts. The mouse should be controlled, initially, from the bios. Nothing to do with windows in its earlier stage. So, I believe he has a wrong configuration in the bios, or, worst case, a bios battery failure.
Good point. :)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
"I had problems with login in to Microsoft store"
Sorry. No offence, but this is typical of your inadequate replies. What trouble - details - anything.
Definitely would be helpful.
Especially if the Store login might have been a result of a possible issue with the keyboard.
I have wired keyboard and a wired mouse
Both doesnt work
Sometimes, depending on the Motherboard, there is a separate and dedicated chipset that supports some of the USB ports available for use. You see this most often with those marked as "Super Speed" (USB 3.0 or above).
Seems a little late in the game, but....
Have you tried using alternate ports, sampling all available just to see if you may find that some are and some aren't working?

Do you hear or see any notification when you unplug or plug in your keyboard or mouse?

Reaction score
I had to remove my hard drive, and the pproblem was windows 10, it wasnt compatible. I have windows 8 now. Even tho its not the same it better than windows 7. Thank you everyone for helping me :) .

Ask a Question