SOLVED Change name

Regedit32

Reaction score
That is ok.

That means Debbie folder is the one you normally sign-in to before these errors began for you.

Let me know when you have confirmed the ProfileImagePath for the registry key ending 1001.bak is changed to point to C:\Users\Debbie

Reaction score
OK I have change .bak back to Debbie

I also renamed the .bak file by removing .bak

Now I am about to sign out and in once more. Hope I don't have to start over.

I'll wait for your answer first.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Did you remember to delete the other key that ended with 1001 before you renamed the 1001.bak?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Before you sign out double check the ProfileImagePath for the only key now ending -1001 points to C:\Users\Debbie

If it does, then close the Registry Editor and sign out

You should now be able to sign-in to your usual account.

Please confirm when you manage to sign-in to your usual account with no errors.

Reaction score
Before you sign out double check the ProfileImagePath for the only key now ending -1001 points to C:\Users\Debbie

If it does, then close the Registry Editor and sign out

You should now be able to sign-in to your usual account.

Please confirm when you manage to sign-in to your usual account with no errors.

Yes it does. I am going to sign out and back in.

Then I have to go for about 45 minutes, take the dog for her walk around the park.

Regedit32

Reaction score
OK all going well you'll be able to sign-in to your normal account now.

That will leave you back at where you were before I wrote that Article for you.

Later today we can meet again and I'll walk you one step at a time through renaming everything properly so you can finally have Ronald not Debbie.

Before you leave I'd appreciate it though if you could confirm you are able to sign-in to your normal account now without getting that Temporary account issue.

Reaction score
OK all going well you'll be able to sign-in to your normal account now.

That will leave you back at where you were before I wrote that Article for you.

Later today we can meet again and I'll walk you one step at a time through renaming everything properly so you can finally have Ronald not Debbie.

Before you leave I'd appreciate it though if you could confirm you are able to sign-in to your normal account now without getting that Temporary account issue.

Yes I followed your instructions. Signed out signed bak in.. Was advised to sign out again which I did and signed back in under Ronald, and all my same good ole info. all came back

Looks like I back in the game..

Thanks. I'll check back in later on..

Ron..

Regedit32

Reaction score
OK great news :D

I have to get ready for work now.

Later today if you are up to it I am happy to do as we've just done now, and do one step at a time to help you through the Article and get you Ronald not Debbie.

Have fun with that dog of yours!

Reaction score
OK great news :D

I have to get ready for work now.

Later today if you are up to it I am happy to do as we've just done now, and do one step at a time to help you through the Article and get you Ronald not Debbie.

Have fun with that dog of yours!

OK sounds like a plan.. Sorry you have to go to work.. I retired like 25 years ago..I was a big truck driver and mechanic,that why I love to tinker, sometimes it gets me into trouble..

But sure I'd love to redo this over..

Ron..

Reaction score
I would like to thank Regedit32 for spending the day helping me make changes in my computer..

If it wasn't for forums and volunteers like the people on this forum, most of us won't have a dead computer or computers loaded with errors..

I for one do appreciate all the volunteers on the forum for a job well done..

Regedit32
graphics-thank-you-334693.gif
for your expertise in the help with me.

Ron..

Ask a Question