Computer Freezes On Boot

Reaction score
No, i do not have linux installed, but I was trying to install Ubuntu and also run Gparted, which is the GNOME partition tool. I have a Normal SSD. I don't know if my motherboard supports a rollback, how would I check? Also, I tried to take out all of my PCIe cards, plus my external usb, plus my HDD, just leaving my SSD and my basic hardware. Also yes I run 3003

Reaction score
How (if at all) did the PC run using just the APU?.

Check the manual to see if it tells you about a rollback feature:

You said you tried to remove the GPU, did you actually remove it and just boot from the APU?. :)

Reaction score
the pc froze the same as with GPU. Also I did not see any mention of a rollback in the manual. I removed the whole gpu from my pc and then booted from APU

Reaction score
All I can suggest now is that you back up all your data & files if you can and remove the SSD and use the HDD to do a clean install, it might be that the SSD is faulty but I am now out of ideas!.

I also know you said that you cannot boot from a USB stick but removing the SSD and setting the HDD to the SATA0 connector on the mobo might let you do so?. ;)

Reaction score
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SETUP EXACT SAME PROBLEMS

it first came up i got a sad face blue screen on bootup randomly... now everytime i try and setup a new version of windows i get a circle dots hanging after like 2 reveolutions ive tried EVERYTHING@

Reaction score
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SETUP EXACT SAME PROBLEMS

it first came up i got a sad face blue screen on bootup randomly... now everytime i try and setup a new version of windows i get a circle dots hanging after like 2 reveolutions ive tried EVERYTHING@
Have you tried booting with a Win 10 USB stick and going into "Advanced Start-up Options"?.

Read from: "If you can't boot Windows 10". :)

Ask a Question