SOLVED Dell

Reaction score
Hello,

I am hoping that someone can help me. Since I have upgraded to Win 10 I have been having issues with my laptop Dell Inspirion N7110. I am getting intermittent corruption of the display on screen. In other words the display looks distorted every time I move the mouse on the touchpad or even using a wireless mouse, has anyone experience this issue?

Regards bigH

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
After upgrading you need to go to Dell plug in your service tag number or
http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/inspiron-17r-n7110/drivers
Change your OS to Windows 8 and download and install the drivers available for you particular hardware
Especially Chipset, BIOS, Video and Touchpad.

Hello Trouble,
I am not sure if I read you correctly, my laptop was on Win 7 before I upgraded so I do not understand why I want to downgrade to Win 8 to upgrade the drivers then go back to Win 10, sorry is this what you mean?

bigH.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Nope....
I just mean that.....
On that linked page at Dell's website you need to use the navigation box on that page to change your OS to Windows 8, it defaults to Windows 7.
The list provided using the Windows 8 selection would be closer to something you need for your Windows 10 install

Ask a Question