Download Link fpr Windows 10Technicle Preview 10041

Reaction score
My Desktop upgraded to build 10041of Windows 10 Technical Preview. In my previous build 9926 I had to reinstall several times from the .iso that I had burned to dvd. Is there a download link to 10041 in case I need to do the same in the future. Hope I don't but just in case.

Michael

Reaction score
You can make your own ISO. The necessaries are all there.
I use this procedure. There have been follow up posts that it did not work for some, which I could not fathom. I have used this for a long time and it has never failed. (Best to prepare a dedicated folder for this.)

The needed file is too big to upload here, so download and unzip it from here:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9058...44&ithint=folder,zip&authkey=!AFwVy9giSjmJobs

to the prepared folder.
Open an elevated command prompt and navigate to the prepared folder.
ESDtoISO C:\RecoveryImage\install.esd (First check that the file is, indeed, in that folder!)
Eventually you will see the command: Select (i)so or (Q)uit. Obviously you select "i"

In some cases, the command panel may report errors. You can ignore these, should it happen.

The process takes a while, according to your equipment. With my average gear, it takes about ten minutes. At that stage IT IS NOT complete. Wait and it will say exporting image, with a percentage countdown.

Reaction score
can plase sambady to giv iso file windows 10041 sound not vorking on lenovo end acer laptop, I TRY UPDATA BUT NOT WORKING

Reaction score
You can make your own ISO. The necessaries are all there.
I use this procedure. There have been follow up posts that it did not work for some, which I could not fathom. I have used this for a long time and it has never failed. (Best to prepare a dedicated folder for this.)

The needed file is too big to upload here, so download and unzip it from here:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=905852d5563ad391&id=905852D5563AD391!13344&ithint=folder,zip&authkey=!AFwVy9giSjmJobs

to the prepared folder.
Open an elevated command prompt and navigate to the prepared folder.
ESDtoISO C:\RecoveryImage\install.esd (First check that the file is, indeed, in that folder!)

Eventually you will see the command: Select (i)so or (Q)uit. Obviously you select "i"

In some cases, the command panel may report errors. You can ignore these, should it happen.

The process takes a while, according to your equipment. With my average gear, it takes about ten minutes. At that stage IT IS NOT complete. Wait and it will say exporting image, with a percentage countdown.

Thanks, That seemed to work fine.

Micahael

Reaction score
thanck you i make own iso,evriting work now fine wenn i instal clean..tanks for your instrukcions....

Reaction score
I am so pleased to hear it. As I said , I had some negative feedback on another forum, a while ago, that it would not work.

Reaction score
it work evriting perfekt windows is fest i have acer end lenovo laptops works fine,i wait in main country cortana to work....
thank you ...

Ask a Question