Email folders not on same pane any more

Reaction score
HI:

All was okay until this morning. I can only see all folders together when I click on Folders. I want the inbox, outbox, sent and delete default folders on the same pane again, so I can click on them easily. How do I do that ? Thanks

Reaction score
What is the address of your E-Mail, only the part to the right of the at/@ symbol? It's part of the Internet and probably your ISP/Internet Service Provider subscription. What installed E-Mail Client are you using such as Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, IncrediMail, etc.? Or are you using online/Webmail such as gmail.com, yahoo mail, hotmail.com, outlook.com or your ISPs online service, etc.?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Marnie,

Welcome to the Forum.

If you are referring to the built-in Windows 10 Mail, then do the following to add wanted folders to the left pane:
  • Open Windows 10 Mail
  • On left pane of Mail window, click More
  • In the list of folders that appears, right-click on a folder you want to display on Windows Mail's left pane and select Add to Favorites
If there are any folders in the left pane you do not want, then on the left pane right-click the unwanted folder and select Remove from Favorites
Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
I have a different layout to regedit, I think(?) (I don't have anything labelled "More") FWIW, mine are already pinned to favourites
In mine, there is a thin windows pane on the left. It will be in the colour of your customisation. Click the square there and all the boxes will appear. I do not use the program, but have not yet found a way to make that view permanent.

Reaction score
I have tried everything suggested to no avail. I just want ALL my default folders back together at the same time...inbox, outbox, sent etc. I use shaw.ca as my ISP

Reaction score
I had this same issue with my Dad's computer the other day. I do not use the built in MS Mail program but he does. The only thing that fixed it was to use a web browser and log into Gmail, Yahoo, and others that he was using. Log in to the services using the web browser. Once he was logged in at least once to all of his services then we were able to see all of his email accounts and folders again in the MS Mail program. I have no idea what happened other than the latest Windows 10 update deleted all his entries in the MS Mail program. I have no idea why they even showed up again. But it worked. I have been working on computers for a long long time and have seen some weird stuff. But this one takes the cake.

Ask a Question