Epson Stylus SX515W

Reaction score
Recently converted to Windows 10 and am finding it a nightmare.

I am trying to print, as I used to do regularly, multi-page documents in reverse order but cannot find this command at all. Available are the most basic of commands without (as far as I can see) the facility to change.

Can anyone help me, although not a techie I am used to using my PC and printer - managed extremely well in XP and then Vista but Windows 10 was an extremely bad decision.

I would like to be in control of my PC etc. not Windows.

Thanks.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :). Which application are you trying to print from? Sometimes Windows 10 will only show the most basic print dialog box, which lacks settings (the Edge browser one such example).

There is often a "more settings" or "printer properties" button to press which will show duplex, reverse printing, quality and other settings.

If you let us know the application, we may be able to take a look and see how to do it, if we've got it installed.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Reaction score
Recently converted to Windows 10 and am finding it a nightmare.

I am trying to print, as I used to do regularly, multi-page documents in reverse order but cannot find this command at all. Available are the most basic of commands without (as far as I can see) the facility to change.

Can anyone help me, although not a techie I am used to using my PC and printer - managed extremely well in XP and then Vista but Windows 10 was an extremely bad decision.

I would like to be in control of my PC etc. not Windows.

Thanks.

Well actually Epson, HP, Lexmark and whatever printer you have has more control over printing than you do. The 3rd party devices makers also make the drivers that talk to Windows. They Epson software determines how and what you can do with your Epson printer. MS just allows you to run thing s the the 3rd parties create.

Reaction score
I down loaded the SX510W series files from the epson site epson374984eu.exe which seem to work just fine with the 515W . Windows 10 64 version 1903. The standard ESC V4 drivers gave no resolution or page layout control. I couldn't get the SX535WD drivers to work for me

Ask a Question