Free upgrade to Windows 10 for all existing Windows 7 and 8.1

Reaction score
Regedit, you have "School Teachers' Syndrome." You think that you're normal and the students are stupid. Actually, they're normal and you're intelligent.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
rtfm has been a long time mantra in the IT community.
I long ago decided that if anyone actually did...... I'd probably be out of a job.
A lot of this crap is easy.
I just had a guy call me to say that his browser was stuck it full screen mode and wanted to get out of it. When I told him to hit F11, he was convinced that I was Einstein
Probably would have taken him only a minute longer to find the same help in the browser that was already open on his computer.
Nobody wants to search for or read about solutions, they want them handed down from on high. Hence..... why I could afford to retire at age 55.

Reaction score
I agree with Aputernut. Life is better without McAfee or Norton or any of the others while installing or updating
W10.

I use Norton 360 and had no problems upgrading and I upgraded around 10 machine all with wither Norton 360 or Norton Anti-virus. I also have a Dell (alienware) that I upgraded and no problems upgrading and no problems since the upgrade. The only machine i had problems with is my Surface book which had issues running the store, mail and camera apps but creating a new profile fixed that.

Regedit32

Reaction score
I just had a guy call me to say that his browser was stuck it full screen mode and wanted to get out of it. When I told him to hit F11, he was convinced that I was Einstein

Probably a good time to mention Edge = Microsoft Cortana² Troubleinstein :rolleyes:

Ask a Question