Glitch #???

Bif

Reaction score
Yet another glitch that started to appear yesterday,when I download something (I'm using Firefox) and it's saved ( finished downloading) the download arrow remains on the screen.As I continue to work bits and pieces of said arrow slowly get chiselled away until it's gone..I only use Firefox,don't have Chrome installed and have never even opened Edge so I haven't a clue what downloads do with those browsers...anyone else experience this with FF? or any other browser? or am I all by my lonesome?

Capture.JPG

Reaction score
I never have had that. I use a Theme and the old Download Box as well. It may stay there as a reminder?? I have all kinds of CSS as well.

Bif

Reaction score
It could be a reminder that just doesn't "refresh" and disappear as it should,when I refresh the page it goes away but until I do that it goes away a little at a time.
Windows 10 is like one of those hidden object games..everyday you find something new (good or bad) if you look hard enough!

Ask a Question