Importing Sd Card Photos In Win 10

Reaction score
Hi, You've probably tried this this but if you haven't select all the photos either using select all from the top part of explorer or hold down the ctrl key and click each item until they are all highlighted then select 'copy to' a drop down list should appear, select 'choose location' and then navigate to your chosen folder then click copy. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Hi, You've probably tried this this but if you haven't select all the photos either using select all from the top part of explorer or hold down the ctrl key and click each item until they are all highlighted then select 'copy to' a drop down list should appear, select 'choose location' and then navigate to your chosen folder then click copy. Hope this helps.

Yes, I do that. Somehow the photos get all out of order doing this. No clue. Thnx!

Reaction score
Have you tried opening device manager and finding the 'smart card reader' or 'sd card reader' entry, on mine its the smart card reader. Click on the little arrow to expand the entry then right click whatever opens up and select properties. Here you can disable it then enable it. On my laptop (dell Latitude) I have to do this every so often as the reader seems to forget what its supposed to do. I find that disabling it then re-enabling it seems to wake it up and it works again. ( for a little while anyway).

Ask a Question