Looking for recent Google visits.

BML

Reaction score
I know that with my old Google and Windows 7 I could by performing certain tasks which I now forget find the last ten or so Internet addresses but I don't appear able to do that now. Is there a way?

Reaction score
To do history in Google just go to an address and hold the back button and all your history with addresses are there.

BML

Reaction score
My apologies for lack of knowledge but what do you mean by "go to an address"?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Since he mentioned "Google", one might assume "Chrome", in which case.... holding the Ctrl Key + and striking the "H" key should provide a "history" list.
OF course..... "one" could be wrong, as this "one" often is.

BML

Reaction score
Exposing my lack of knowledge yet again I have to admit to not knowing what a Browser is. However, The I use Windows 10 and have Google to

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
A browser is the program (what you click on) to view the internet.
Windows 10 is an operating system (what makes your computer work) or not. And can have many programs installed (browsers). Natively both Edge (browser) and Internet Explorer (browser), but you can also install third party browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc., etc.
Google is a company. They make a much of stuff, among which is software and some hardware. We frequently attach the name Google to applications that we use, like Chrome, which is a browser but sometime we call it Google Chrome, or Gmail which is an email service provided by Google, which some although I don't no who might call Google mail.
So in the interest of providing an accurate answer, we must first determine some accuracy in the question.

BML

Reaction score
Ctrl Key + and striking the "H" Many thanks, I've now found what I was looking for and now I will take a note to put in my "Computer hints.

Ask a Question