Looking for software to keep 2 windows on top of each other have actions apply to both

Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for a program that has the ability to 2 windows open, 1 on top of the other, and apply mouse clicks, keystrokes, etc, to both windows. Essentially, just a way to layer the windows and have clicks permeate the first window into another selected window. If anyone knows a program that can do this let me know!
Thanks!
Luma

Last edited:

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Luma,

If you are wanting this functionality with the purpose to send commands to multiple terminals at the same time, then one program you could use is MobaXterm, which you can download from its Parent site:

http://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/

This works fine in Windows 10, but in the event you run into issues like application not able to run because a certain driver is missing: simply download the driver in question and save it inside the Program folder for MobaXterm.

If you were wanting to do something other than multi-tasking on multiple server terminals, then could you please clarify what you are trying to do, in order that I or others on the Forum can offer a more appropriate response to your request.

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question