Mail for Windows 10 Missing People

Reaction score
I am using Mail for Windows 10 and have configured it to use my Gmail account and it is working great for me except I cannot access my addresses. I cannot send a new email without manually typing it in. I don't even see an option. Is this still in the works. I use my Gmail Account extensively on my Galaxy S3 phone for Calendar and Contacts.

Rev. Michael L. Burns

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Currently the "People" app is broken.
Hopefully when that is fixed then, contact information from multiple accounts may be aggregated.
Currently I have both my Hotmail account and my Comcast account set up in Windows 10 mail program and I can only utilize the contacts from the Hotmail account. Those few that are in my Comcast account are not available.
As has been stated ad nauseum across the web, this is a product in development and is still far from a finished product.
One can only hope that the finished product would support what you and I would both like to see working properly.
Patience.... I guess.

Reaction score
Trouble,

Thanks for your reply. Seems to work great with my Google email and Calendar. That's what I need most right now. looking forward to future updates and fixes.

Michael

Ask a Question