SOLVED Making Sure it's you popup

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I seem to be getting this

Capture1.PNG

Randomly and with some regularity as of late on my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit system.
Was wondering if anyone else is seeing the same thing.

Just pops up on my desktop
I enter my PIN and it goes away, although sometime it will pop right back up again and requires that I enter it again.

Reaction score
My son is still using the old Hotmail address. He tells me he has not seen the popup.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've not head this either on any of my machines (my laptop use PIN). I've edited the thread title (hope that's ok) in the hope that someone else spots this and can perhaps confirm they see it too.

Reaction score
I too use my old Hotmail address, haven't seen a pop up yet. Will keep you posted.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Wondering if it has anything to do with.....
I seldom use the PIN to log in. I have a picture password configured which I always use and almost never use my PIN or actual password which looks like a spilled bowl of alphabet soup.

I hate being unique, I was kinda hoping that others were seeing something similar.
Pretty sure, when my wife calls me unique, she doesn't mean it in a flattering sense.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks dave.
Now if I can just figure out why I became "un-verified".
As I haven't performed any resets, re-installs, or exceeded any device limits.
Just the usual cumulative updates is all.

Ask a Question