Microsoft Edge Ad

Reaction score
I tried to download a tune from YouTube to MP3. I was not successful. But since that time I have been getting ads/notifications from - flvto.biz Microsoft edge.
My adblocker has no effect on these notifications. I have received one stating "you have a virus", one showing 777 advising that I have won, another one with a bare bum. I got in touch with MacCaffee and we unsuccessfully tried to delete this unwanted ad. The technician advised me that we were unsuccessful because this is on the Microsoft edge search engine. Has anyone had this problem?
Thanks
Patrick

Reaction score
I downloaded Spyhunter5 and after 72 minutes of scanning, it shows I have about 3600 malware objects on my computer with version 1903. Of course, they want me to register and pay their "fee" to remove such objects. There's an old saying here in my neck of the woods, "you may fool me once, but, you won't fool me twice."

So, I ran Malwarebytes and it ran their scan and came beck that I had no such malware objects. Who do you believe?

Ask a Question