SOLVED Microsoft sign in

Reaction score
Well downloaded the attachment dave..At first it fails to sign in, but there's two boxes at the left hand side, both with my name on. The top has a picture of me, I used this and put my computer login in and I'm into the computer..Is this correct?.
You’ve git it! Now make a backup

Reaction score
And a day after, it's still asking me to sign into my microsoft account Dave?...Is this some sort of microsoft fault like the "scan disk error" in win11. Because that keeps happening even after scanning the disk and finding nothing wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot (426).png
    Screenshot (426).png
    489.6 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Sorry. Overloaded with demanding domestic health problems currently, so I don't spend too much time on the forums.
But, your picture is very blurred, can you try again?
It doesn't look like a sign in problem, just advice on the subject??

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Dave...The blurred bit is my computer. The bit on the right is proof of asking to sign in again after I went through
with downloading the fix..looks like there is no fix..like there is no fix for scan disk for errors in win11..There's a lot of people getting this and a lot of people not..I'm just the unfortunate bloke that's of one of them.

Reaction score
Shame on me! I have been working on the fact that you were unable to login to your computer. This is something entirely different!
Are you logged into your computer with a local account or a microsoft account?
If the latter:
  1. Go to Settings > Accounts. You'll see a Verify your identity on this PC link, and then click Verify.
  2. Enter the details needed, and kindly wait for the security code to be sent to you.
  3. Once you receive the security code, click Next, and then enter the code.
  4. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the verification process.
If you are logged in with a local account, make sure you are running as an administrator:

1. Press Windows+X key and select Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Type the command line: net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the issue on any of my Win11 computers [Desktop Pro, Desktop Home, Notebook Pro, Notebook Home] and they are all using NVMe Solid State Drives. The Desktop with Pro also has a 2TB HDD for data.

Side note: To anticipate clients getting new computers and I needed to know about Win11, I bought the 2 Pro machines new as nothing I had will run default Win11 installation and the 2 Home machines were given me for parts but I was able to rehab them.

Reaction score
I'll check into my laptop Dave tomorrow and see..just as an after thought..can I reverse what I've done?, by looking into my restore?..if it's working:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Frankly, looking back through this thread, I would suggest you need a fresh install. There is something basicly erong with your configuration.
Neither I or, as you can read, Bighorn, have ever experienced your particular problems, and suggestions do not seem to work as expected.
Sorry, I apologise again - I will be absent from forums for a while .

Reaction score
I was thinking just the same thing Dave the other day, I don't think the installation went well. Right I'll leave you be and let you get on with your absenteeism from the forum. Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
Managed to restore my laptop to how it was in the begining and created another restore point and no problems up to now..thanks for everyones help in this matter.See ya soon Dave.:)

Ask a Question