Mozilla Thunderbird Email will not open, asks for password then ignors it. Message, "Server mail.btinternet.

BML

Reaction score
Mozilla Thunderbird Email on my Desktop Computer will not open and keeps asking for my password then ignoring it. A message then comes up saying, "Server mail.btinternet.com has disconnected. The server may have goner down or there may be a network problem. I think it mentioned that attempts had been made to compromise the system. There is no point in asking that you Email me when someone answers the thread" because nothing is coming through except though Gmail but I will check this forum later for replies..

I tried my Laptop for Emails and a message came up saying, "live.thunderbird.net could not be found"

I found Mozilla Thunderbird help to confusing.

Reaction score
I tried your link and got this:
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that this site is working properly. This server is powered by CentOS.

Looks like an update/Upgrade got in your way.

Ask a Question