My Toshiba Satellite won't connect to my wifi after windows 10 update!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys
So I upgraded my Toshiba Satellite from windows 7 to windows 10 last week. After the install, my laptop was working fine but my wifi kept on saying "Limited connection". So I restarting my laptop, updating the network driver, restart the modem and router but to no avail. So I tried connecting the internet LAN to my laptop and it still says Limited connection. Mind you that my wifi is working on everything (windows 8.1, phones, tv) but it wont work on my laptop. Please I would really like to use my laptop as I have a lot of work stored on there, Thank you

P.s. I'm not the biggest computer guru if you couldn't tell from my amateur post lol

Omar A

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Do you have any third party security suites installed on the problem computer?

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. New Toshiba satellite with windows 10 already installed. Was working fine, but now sporadically won't connect to the internet. If I restart it usually will connect then. WIFI connects to my phone though. I did install Kaspersky before having these issues. Is that related? I ran updates of Windows 10 and Kaspersky too. Thanks

Ask a Question