No Internet Connection

Reaction score
Since I downloaded windows 10 I keep getting no internet connection before I log on. I called my internet provider and she had me checking a lot of things before she had me to type Device Manager in my search bar and look under networking to see if anything was off. Both my Ralink RT 3290 802.11 bgn Wifi Adapter and my Realtek PCle GBE Famili Controller had a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle beside them. She had me to right click on them to disable them, then go back and right click again to enable them. My internet connection came back but it keeps losing connection about once a week. I didn't have this problem before the download. This is a HP Desktop and I am connected wireless. Please can someone help with this problem.

Reaction score
A quick Google shows that there is a Ralink 3290 driver that says it supports w10. Version 8.5 or possibly newer.
Realtek have definitely got W10 drivers for the GBE series...I downloaded them myself.

If your connection works well enough I'd suggest going into Device manager and having Windows search for upgraded drivers.
aAnother thing I have seen is that in the adapter settings in Device manager there is one, under power management to allow the computer to turn off the adapters to save power. I think that should be turned off for sure.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
See if you have any luck with this driver
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71571.exe
According to various resources it supports multiple Ralink chipsets and yours is included.
Just copy and paste that link into your browser and you should get a prompt to save the file to your computer.

Reaction score
I have had the same problem with my laptop not being able to log in. I get a message that says Internet not connected. Did some fiddling around in the settings and no world perfectly. Still have a sound issue proble,

Ask a Question