SOLVED No internet connection

Reaction score
Hi!, I'm a beginner, and was working on my cousin desktop Lenova computer. I was updating the computer drivers when one of the drivers froze, I click on cancel. I tried the internet and it stated No Internet Connection. I went into Device manager and did the unthinkable. I deleted everything inside the Network Adapters, including the words Network Adapters. In other words, no Network Adapters are showing in Device Manager.
First, I would like to know how can I replace the words Network Adapters in the Device Manager menu, and download the two adapters that were there in the beginning. Lastly, how to get back the Internet to work again. Thanks.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello Gerald and welcome to the forum.
Have you tried rebooting the system and allowing the Found New Hardware Wizard to detect and install the missing components?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Actually the "Found New Hardware Wizard" should find you, but.....
IF not you might try opening Device Manager and right clicking the "Computer" name at the very top of the tree and selecting Scan for hardware changes.
That should evoke the found new hardware wizard.
In the interim could you please take a snip of your device manager window in its' current state.

Capture.JPG

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks for posting back and updating your thread with that information.
Much appreciated.
Regards
Randy

Ask a Question