Norton SafeCam Camara Disable!!!!

Reaction score
I Have Norton Safecam Installed,It's not let me access my webcam in laptop.
I tried uninsatlled Norton still same problem..
Can anyone have any solution..Please Share with me..Thanks...!!..

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It's been a few decades since I've used any Norton product.
As I understand it, "SafeCam" is a component of their 360 offering, and....
You can use the interface within the "My Norton" window to either turn "SafeCam" on or off, OR grant privileges / permissions to certain applications to access your camera.

Now that you've "uninstalled" it, I'm not sure how you would be able to effectively control that feature
AND
If it left remnants behind as is the case with a lot of these types of products you may have to re-install it and use its' interface
OR
Perhaps use the manufacturer's proprietary removal tool in order to remove all the bits and pieces to regain normal control of your camera again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's been a few decades since I've used any Norton product.
As I understand it, "SafeCam" is a component of their 360 offering, and....
You can use the interface within the "My Norton" window to either turn "SafeCam" on or off, OR grant privileges / permissions to certain applications to access your camera.

Now that you've "uninstalled" it, I'm not sure how you would be able to effectively control that feature
AND
If it left remnants behind as is the case with a lot of these types of products you may have to re-install it and use its' interface
OR
Perhaps use the manufacturer's proprietary removal tool in order to remove all the bits and pieces to regain normal control of your camera again.
Thanks for the reply...
I have Uninstalled Norton 360 but it didn't resolved the problem so i've reset windows 10, Then my webcam is working fine..

RTB

Reaction score
I enabled safecam now I cannot use my microphone or camera for meetings and norton will not give me the option to turn it off. I have tried to follow all the directions but cannot open safecam to turn it off, I've signed in 4 times to MyNorton and the local Norton safecam is the only option that just sits there when I click on it, no way to open it ... arghh!!

Ask a Question