SOLVED Paint always shows windows default themes not what you paste

Reaction score
When I printscreen and paste it on Paint it always paste the windows default themes not the one the I paste.

Please help.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Try either using the native Windows Snipping tool or the key combo of
Windows Logo Key + Print Screen key
To capture what you want in either a .jpg or .png format and then open that file with Paint and see what you get.
The WinKey + PrntScrn key combo will place a screen shot in your Pictures Folder, inside a sub-folder called Screenshots

Reaction score
Try either using the native Windows Snipping tool or the key combo of
Windows Logo Key + Print Screen key
To capture what you want in either a .jpg or .png format and then open that file with Paint and see what you get.
The WinKey + PrntScrn key combo will place a screen shot in your Pictures Folder, inside a sub-folder called Screenshots

Reaction score
Thank you for your prompt answer.
I pressed Windows logo key+printscreen key as you said the file is saved at the sub-folder called screenshots; but when I opened it on Paint it still opened as windows default theme. The reason I open it or paste it on Paint because I need to crop it.

Please help.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Maybe a screen shot of what you are having a problem with would help us understand the issue. I am not clear by what "opened as windows default theme" means exactly.
As for editing images, you might want to take a look at something a bit more robust than Paint.
http://www.getpaint.net/index.html

Reaction score
it means after paste the document to Paint it supposed should show the page you pasted but it showed the background screen.

Thanks.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Try using Alt + Print Screen key combination to only paste the active window into paint.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I got it. Thank you very much. I really appreciate that.
No problem.
Glad to hear that you managed to get it all sorted out.
Thanks for posting back and letting us know.
Regards
Randy

Ask a Question