Please give us microsoft points to use chrome like you do with edge

Reaction score
I don't wanna use edge because it doesn't work and is never going to work but I love free money so maybe just pay us to use windows 10 in general because the millisecond I find a linux distro with direct x 12 I'm switching unless you pay me a whole lot or get the people who made 8 back and kill the people who made 10 thank you

Regedit32

Reaction score
Just a thought

If you are so anti Microsoft perhaps you ought to switch to nVidia's Vulkan which is a multi-platform equivalent of DirectX and fully supports Linux.

Please refrain in future from suggesting we murder Microsoft employees - I'll let this one post slide, but any additional posts along this line will see the thread removed.

Reaction score
When i had all my PCs on W 10 i am now down to 1
Four have now been upgraded to W 7
I never liked Edge it just doesn't meet my needs but i used Firefox and still do.
Chrome has always been a bit iffy for me both on W 10 & w 7 so perhaps you're lying the blame on M S unnecessarily.o_O

Reaction score
Hi @5ddydyb5dyb5,

if you want to make a change, there are plenty of options here:

http://distrowatch.com/

I use currently Manjaro but will switch back to Kubuntu I think?. :)

Every OS has it problems and that will never change, find what works for you and stick with it!. ;)

I almost always use FireFox as my preferred browser as it tends to be stable. :)

Reaction score
Here is another thought. Microsoft rewards are given to those who have a Microsoft account and use Bing while signed in to their account. If you can't use Bing with Chrome well that's not Microsoft's fault. And if you don't want to use Bing and take advantage of their promotion for Bing, well that's not their fault either.

Because I'm currently using Firefox and Bing while signed into my Microsoft Account and get Microsoft rewards. I nearly have enough points saved up, for seven $5 gift cards. You don't have to use Edge to get them.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Being rewarded for using a competitors product..... novel idea.
Wonder if Chevy will give me customer cash-back, when I purchase a new Ford

Ask a Question