SOLVED Preview Build 17754

Reaction score
I rejoined the insiders, as it is getting close. Installed the preceding build and then immediately got this one through the updates,,
As usual, with my crappy internet speed, it took a while to download. Install including latest updates went normally. I didn't notice any real extra speed in the install.
Cynical as always, I could not see anything newer or better than the build I have currently installed. But I guess they must have been doing something useful over the past few months(?)

Reaction score
I am suspicious! I think they "reinvent" the original OS, with added bugs. They then spend the next few months pretending they are very busy sorting out those bugs. Makes them look reasonably superior to their competitors. LOL

Reaction score
I am suspicious! I think they "reinvent" the original OS, with added bugs. They then spend the next few months pretending they are very busy sorting out those bugs. Makes them look reasonably superior to their competitors. LOL

Beautifully said....

Ask a Question