Problems Accessing Shutterfly Site

GWE

Reaction score
I can no longer access or edit the photo book I have started on Shutterfly. I either get totally blank screens or error messages or simply can't choose any options for editing my book if I DO happen to occasionally be able to get into it. Shutterfly insists that their site is working perfectly. Bitdefender can't find any issues with my computer, and my Internet service provider says there are no issues with my Internet service either. (Also, I had problems even creating an account on THIS Windows 10 forum. When I was asked to verify that I am not a robot, I couldn't see any of the photos I was supposed to click on until I'd tried going through the process several times. And upon reflection, I realize that, sometimes, images that are supposed to appear on my computer screen when I am on some websites do not appear properly, or at all, either.) Do you have any ideas as to what might be going on here?

Reaction score
Shutterfly requires Flash ( it says deep in the fine print) Do you have Adobe Flash loaded?

Have you tried access in Shutterfly and the other web sites you say you have trouble with using different browsers, Edge IE, Chrome, Firefox?

Tell us something about your PC, especially what video system it has.

GWE

Reaction score
Yes, I do have Adobe Flash, and I have also tried accessing the sites (Shutterfly in particular) from Edge, Internet Explorer and Firefox (in addition to Chrome). I'm not sure what to tell you about my PC though -- all I can really say is that it's a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop, which I purchased almost a year and a half ago. I have used Shutterfly for years with no problems ... until these last couple of weeks or so. I don't know what video system it has -- how can I tell?

Reaction score
The latest version is the Fall Creators Upgrade, Version 1709 Build 16299.19.

Reaction score
You need to upgrade!. :) After the upgrade you can check to see if the problem still persists!. ;)

Ask a Question