Problems with Internet Explorer.

BML

Reaction score
I use Internet Explorer to look into Google and its recently become so slow I now have to open up a BBC News Page which is marked as Google Chrome which I use by typing my question into the top line of the page. I'm using Windows 10 and have no idea what other information you will need to offer me advice.

Many thanks.

Reaction score
Try clearing IE cache, history and cookies and Refresh (Ctrl F5) IE.
Click on Tools (the gear icon) Top right IE > Safety > Delete browsing history. The menu will allow you to select delete temp internet files, history cookies...

BML

Reaction score
I tried that and its still very slow to what it used to be.

BML

Reaction score
For some strange reason its now behaving. Could it be because of the growing number of new houses being built in the immediate area are taking the power from an already inadequate cable system?

BML

Reaction score
I apologise for not being able to answer that question. All I can say is that when I place my curser over the icon that looks like a lower case "e" on my bottom line or is it called a task bar and depress my right hand piece on my mouse I see the word, "Internet Explorer". When I click onto that Google opens.

Reaction score
I apologise for not being able to answer that question. All I can say is that when I place my curser over the icon that looks like a lower case "e" on my bottom line or is it called a task bar and depress my right hand piece on my mouse I see the word, "Internet Explorer". When I click onto that Google opens.
Mine says Microsoft Edge. Wish I had IE cause I know how to use it better.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Mine says Microsoft Edge. Wish I had IE cause I know how to use it better.
IE can be found in the menu, way down near the bottom Windows Accessories -> Internet Explorer.
Which you can also right click and pin to start and right click and select more and choose pin to taskbar.

Ask a Question