Program won't open

Reaction score
I have a program called My Photo Index that has always worked fine but now won't open for no apparent reason. It shows up in Task Manager but the program isn't actually running. Things I have tried: running as administrator, SFC scan, a clean boot, running with compatibility of previous versions of Windows.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I'm not familiar with that particular program. Is this it.....
http://myphotoindex.codeplex.com/
IF so, it doesn't look like there has been much development on that software since 2009 and there may be some compatibility issues with Windows 10.
I can't seem to find any references to Windows 10 on their "Issues" page. Your best bet may be to contact them and see if they have any information about how their program may or may not work with Windows 10.
It may be a matter of something as simple as turning on an earlier version of Dot Net
Capture1.JPG

No way to know for sure.

Reaction score
The problem is there isn't a way to contact the developers of the program directly. The only help option is the user forums, and I already posted there, but there haven't been any replies. So that's why I'm trying to ask other people.

Ask a Question