Reset laptop wont go any further than 66%

Reaction score
I bought a laptop from the pawn shop and couldn't get into because of password so I reset it and it goes to installing Windows went 66% and then it just stopped it's been there for 2 days and I'm not sure what to do i have Acer Aspire One cloudbook 14 intel celeron processor n3050

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Personally, I'd open a chat session with Acer support ......
Tell them what you got and ask if they have any information as to how you can restore the device to factory default settings.
It likely has a factory OEM partition that you can use, it's just a matter of knowing how to get to it and use it.
Failing that they may be able to supply the recovery media for a nominal fee.
http://acer.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch_ecom
Between 8:00 A.M and 6:00 P.M Central Standard Time. Which means tomorrow morning.

Reaction score
It seems around that time in the install an image is being copied around and then deleted. How much free space do you have on your hard drive?

Also try disconnecting the internet and any external devices, unless you are using some type of extra storage which the install might be using.

Ask a Question