SOLVED Sleep!....Sleep!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I may have a couple old zune players in a shoebox in a closet somewhere along with my old flip phones.
They didn't exactly suck. It was just another case of Microsoft arriving late to the game / bringing a knife to a gun fight. Everyone was making MP3 players and of course the Apple branded array of iPods were already at the top of the heap.

I assume I'll need to find that shoebox sooner or later so I can add my Windows Phones to my collection of failed Microsoft ideas, if they don't get their act together soon.

Reaction score
I really don't like deleting native windows apps as other apps may have dependencies and require access them.
Also, if MS has an update for deleted apps it may result in a corrupt download? I'm not sure if my assumptions are correct. I say, let sleeping dogs lie and if you have no use for the apps, which I don't, leave them be and don't open them.

I found this info on Zune. Zune software is a digital media jukebox that puts your favorite music, videos, and pictures at your fingertips. Use Zune software to find great music on Zune Music & Video Marketplace and to sync everything in your digital media library to your Zune and Windows Phone devices. By installing this software, you will also be installing up to seven additional components which are needed for the update. :mad:

It can be downloaded (Zune 4.8) from the official Microsoft download site.

Ask a Question