Still Waiting....

Reaction score
I never said it was fake.

Validation Unsupported OS – under the Windows tab.

I might have said it was Bogus and needs updated. MS needs to keep up with all of their products. When they laid off 5,000 employees a few weeks ago, may have been too many. I wonder how many were laid off in India??
I never said it was fake.

Validation Unsupported OS – under the Windows tab.

I might have said it was Bogus and needs updated. MS needs to keep up with all of their products. When they laid off 5,000 employees a few weeks ago, may have been too many. I wonder how many were laid off in India??

I don't really understand your reference here. I did not suggest such. Your post #24 . You stated the program said it was a fake. I know of nothing in that program that would use that expression.. I was only interested, in case it occurred again, with colleagues as to where you had seen that.
Unfortunately, gymnastics replied in error. Sorry.

Reaction score
I don't really understand your reference here. I did not suggest such. Your post #24 . You stated the program said it was a fake. I know of nothing in that program that would use that expression.. I was only interested, in case it occurred again, with colleagues as to where you had seen that.
Unfortunately, gymnastics replied in error. Sorry.
Well when I ran it on an activated Windows 10 , got the same results Validation Unsupported OS – under the Windows tab. Unsupported OS which at the time it appeared to be the same as saying it was fake. Therefore the program is Bogus as is and needs to be fixed. Why is this so hard to understand?

Ask a Question