SOLVED Unable to set anything as my default browser

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
@davehc There was a foundation, it was back to post #26

As a moderator and staff if you decide to remove it all, remove it all. even all commnets made in reply to that else its a soup.

Im fine either way, but would like to know for clarity sake what regulations are there for making offtopic posts and whom does it apply, so as to not repeat it in future.

Reaction score

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Yes, thats not new news and the methods we described are using Windows (not the program) to do that job and you reported it doesnt work so... In the end there are only so many ways to do the job.

Im sure if I was using your PC it would be fixed by now, and no, I wont do RDP or Remote assistance. Microsoft get paid for that.

Reaction score
Now this is very strange. I just booted my PC and Firefox was my default browser! I didn't do anything.
Probably I must have done something right the previous days but I don't know what. Maybe Windows was thinking about it and it took some time (as usual). Almost spooky...
Anyway,very happy! Thanks to you all for staying with me.I think this thread is double-closed now:)

Reaction score
Very happy indeed,although I still don't know how I got it.
But as the saying goes: if your system works alright,don't try to fix it.

Ask a Question