upgrade from 9926 to 10041

Reaction score
Sir
I want to update my laptop running Windows 10 build 9926 but there is fbi_impressive 10041 update available
I'm using 3G network and it good speed but not able to download the build it always in 3% download complete please help me.

Reaction score
Sir
I want to update my laptop running Windows 10 build 9926 but there is fbi_impressive 10041 update available
I'm using 3G network and it good speed but not able to download the build it always in 3% download complete please help me.

Another method of using the ISO file to install.......
Instead of burning the ISO to a bootable DVD or USB, you can go to the folder where you downloaded ISO is > right click at it > click Mount > click Setup.exe > the system will start to install.
At one stage you will be offer a choice of keeping your files and setting.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Although it's nice to have an external bootable resource in the event, at some later time, you find yourself without a bootable machine and need to perform some troubleshooting or recovery operations.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
But sir why I can't update my laptop what is the problem
IDK.
Were you able to obtain the ISO from the link I provided above?
Were you able then, to burn it to a DVD or USB thumbdrive?
If so, you should be able to use either of those two resources to perform an in place upgrade to that build.

Ask a Question