W10 Microsoft Outlook persistent message

Reaction score
I am getting a persistent message with W10 Microsoft Outlook. It reads....Please update your credentials for the A/c (e-mail address removed).
It looks like we don't have permission to get email for (e-mail address removed).
I have given the permission but this message recurs on a daily basis. Any method of stopping it would be appreciated or even instructions on how to delete Microsoft Outlook completely. It is not my chosen email program.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Have to ask the old question here. Do you mean the MS Office Outlook or another one that came with Windows.

Reaction score
Have to ask the old question here. Do you mean the MS Office Outlook or another one that came with Windows.
Thank you for your very prompt message. My Laptop is a 6 year old Toshiba and came with Win 7 pre loaded. It was upgraded to W10 and the email program to which I refer was included in that update. It calls itself "Microsoft outlook" I also have "Outlook" but prefer to work with the outdated "Windows Live Mail" I do not appear to have MS Office. I hope this helps you to find a solution for me.

Ask a Question