SOLVED Web Page Appearance Issue

RC1

Reaction score
Good morning all. I am a bit of a new guy with this stuff, but I can only assume this issue is Windows related.
I am trying to sign in to my NHL Live account from my main computer, the one I always use. On the Sign In page, it doesn't show the Username or Password boxes as it does on my other devices. Both this computer and the one that works properly are running Windows10 and Google Chrome, with the same versions and updates.
Does anyone have an idea what might be going on?
Thank you

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Both this computer and the one that works properly are running Windows10 and Google Chrome, with the same versions and updates.
So perhaps it is not
I can only assume this issue is Windows related.
It is more likely some third party browser extension.
Have you tried the same URL with Edge?

RC1

Reaction score
I have tried Edge with the same result. NHLLive.png

Reaction score
It shows up fine in chrome for me. I'm also leaning towards a 3rd party extension issue. Do you have an ad blocker plugin?
Screenshot 2021-01-13 153349.jpg

Reaction score
Click the three dots on the right, then select more tools, then extensions.
Clipboard01.jpg

Then move the little slider left in the bottom left of each column to temporarily disable each extension. Do that for each to see if one is causing your issue. Then you can move the slider back to the right to re enable them.
Screenshot 2021-01-13 172744.jpg

RC1

Reaction score
Okay simple enough, I turned them off and tried again, unfortunately no luck. Just out of curiosity, I tried on my wife's laptop (same computer) and hers works fine, as do both of our tablets. This is really odd.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
On the problematic PC.....uninstall chrome, download a fresh copy and reinstall. Then check for issue.

Reaction score
I would then do as bassfisher suggests and reinstall chrome. Beyond that or malware, I don't have any other suggestions.

RC1

Reaction score
Thank you for the help everyone, it turned out to be a simple issue, I had my VPN turned on and that stopped the sight from displaying the Sign In windows. Makes sense I guess as their way of making your life difficult for using a VPN.

Reaction score
Glad you solved the issue. I have an issue with Craigslist and my VPN, depending on what server I connect to.

Ask a Question